2015년 5월 16일 토요일

Post analysis of Interview

I did the first time to do the job interview prep, not only in Korean but in English. I am so interested about it. However, when I saw the video of my interview, I have some defects to fix.

First up, the fluency. I already know about the fluency things, because I have trouble speaking in English. I always use lots of "umm..s" I don't come up with exact vocabulary in the exact time. Therefore I should practice English more, speak English more, should read some books in English to improve my speaking skills.

Secondly, I should practice the eye contact.  I am kind of shy when I do the eye-contact with other person. For that reason, I didn't see the person in front of me(professor), and he might think that I don't have the self-confidence and kind of inert. Therefore, to fix this problems, I should practice the eye-contacts with my friends first. Then, train speaking in English with eye-contact, so that I don't feel tense anymore.

Finally the body language and know who I am. I didn't express who I am in the camera. Because I didn't prepare about the job interview. Doing this, I recognized I have to know who I am, what my strong point is, and my week point is. I have to analyze what I can do my best. Also, I should practice the body language. In the video, I can see the man freezing who don't use the body language naturally. That is why I should practice body language.

I analyzed the job interview that had done in the Friday class. I think it is a good opportunity to know my week point. Also, It was very helpful to check my good things and bad things by the professor. In that lecture, I thought that I should practice English harder and good opportunity to know my weakness. I have to learn English harder and use English more to get used to it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기